General Contract Conditions
The General Contracting Conditions that appear on our web portal contain legal information about your rights in accordance with the regulations on distance contracts and electronic commerce.
1- Scope and Customer Base
To the orders that our clients place in our web portal https://deliciesdedeus.com, belonging to PEREPÉREZ GARRIDO, S.L. (from now on, DELICIES DE DEUS ) the following General Contract Conditions apply. Our company will not accept customer or third party conditions that differ from ours, except in cases where their validity has been formally consented to.
The company may use the customer database to notify matters relating to PEREPÉREZ GARRIDO, S.L (such as news, news, settlements, …)
2- Offer and Registration
https://deliciesdedeus.com is an online portal that is publicly accessed and where you can contract our products related to the sanitary and outdoor furniture sector.
3- Contracting and Counterpart
By making the products and services available on our website https://deliciesdedeus.com, a binding offer is not made for the formalization of any contract on these services.
The purchase contract for these products is made by you as a customer, when validating the order in the final step of the process.
Once the payment of the order has been confirmed, it will be prepared within a period of ½ business days. The products will be prepared to later be sent by delivery courier within 24-72h (except non-working days or holidays).
Those bulky products will be delivered to the door of the home, they are not introduced into the home.
We do not ship outside of Spanish territory, nor to Ceuta and Melilla.
The contract is made when DELICIES DE DEUS accepts the order, through the purchase of the products and the corresponding email in which the formalization of the purchase contract is expressly accepted. Likewise, it will apply when you have paid the purchase price when authorizing the payment.
If the case arises in which, once the payment has been made, the company could not place your order due to lack of stock or for other related reasons, obviously, we will refund the final amount of said product during the following 7 days (The time may vary depending on the intermediary platforms that carry out the management)
The purchase contract is concluded with:
PEREPÉREZ GARRIDO, S.L. (DELICIES DE DEUS)
Address: C / Ronda Racó de Cifre, 19 de Villanueva de Castellón (46270) Valencia
Telf .: 96 2452343
4- General Standards
- The client declares to know the price of the products offered by the company, being able to consult them on the website. Clients have the right to raise suggestions, complaints and claims.
- It will be understood that the client accepts the conditions established when making the payment of the product to be contracted.
- Our company has Complaints Sheets available to clients according to the official model. In addition, you can notify all suggestions, complaints and claims by contacting us through our contact form located on the same website. Customers will have the right to be informed promptly, about any circumstance related to the chosen product, being able to contact us for this.
- There is a client area, where once registered, you have access to it through your own username and password. In your personal area, you can modify your personal and access data.
All prices indicated are fixed prices in Euros (€) that contain the legal Value Added Tax (VAT).
-The shipments have a fixed cost of € 6.90
-Those shipments that are made to an address that is incomplete, incorrect or a change of address occurs during the shipping process, will have an added cost of € 5 . this additional charge will be assumed by the client.
Unless otherwise indicated in the corresponding offer, payment will be made through Redsys, Pay Pal, Bank transfer, Cash on delivery or Bizum, this platform allows the use of credit or debit cards such as Visa or Master Card.
Payments from outside the European Union are not accepted.
Some platforms, such as “Visa” or “Master Card”, have their headquarters outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Since the level of data protection is not identical throughout the world, transfers of personal data will not be carried out unless said companies guarantee a level of protection of personal data identical or similar to ours. In addition, the transfer of personal data will be carried out for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose and the transferred data will not be treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Visa: https://www.visa.es/terminos-de-uso/aviso-de-privacidad-global-de-visa/aviso-jurisdiccional-para-el-eee.html
- Master Card: https://www.mastercard.es/es-es/politica-de-privacidad-global.html
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES
7- Treatment of data of minors
In compliance with the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data and the applicable Spanish legislation on data protection, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required to proceed with the processing of data of children under 13 years of age.
It is up to our company to articulate the procedures that guarantee that the age of the minor has been effectively verified, and the authenticity of the consent given, where appropriate, by the parents, guardians or legal representatives. In that sense, each time a minor participates in a promotion organized by our company, the identity data of the parent or guardian, their postal address, as well as the email address will be requested in order to obtain parental consent, as well as a copy of the DNI, and / or copy of the Family Book, by which the affiliation is clearly determined.
8- Limitation of Liability
In the event of a breach of our obligations due to slight negligence, our liability is limited to the direct and typical average damage that would be foreseeable in view of the nature of the goods. This also applies to breaches of obligations by our legal representatives or auxiliary agents.
DELICIES DE DEUS cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages as a result of the misuse or improper conservation of the articles or the non-compliance by the buyer with the instructions indicated in the use and maintenance leaflets of the products purchased on the site web https://deliciesdedeus.com
We will not be liable to employers in the event of non-compliance with non-essential contractual obligations due to slight negligence. Likewise, the limitations of liability mentioned above do not affect in any way the possible claims of the client derived from responsibility for the service.
8.1- Changes and Returns
The portal has a contact form to make inquiries and returns, immediately after completing the same, you will receive a confirmation by email and your request will be processed. It is also possible to do it by phone 96 245 23 43 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. or by email: email@example.com
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS will be made within a maximum period of 15 days from receipt of the same:
• You can request the return / changes of the product within this period through our contact form, telephone or email located on our website
• Send us the package through the courier service of your choice and remember to keep the unused, unwashed products without altering their conditions of sale (they must keep accessories, documentation, labels and original packaging). Therefore, it is understood that all those products that see their nature or original sales conditions altered with respect to the aforementioned points, may be exposed to NO RETURN / EXCHANGE or depreciation of the item.
• The product must be well packed so that it is not damaged. The return / exchange form found on our website, duly filled out, must be attached. So when we receive the merchandise we can be more efficient when it comes to solving the file.
• The shipping address is: PEREPÉREZ GARRIDO, S.L. C / Ronda Racó de Cifre, 19 de Villanueva de Castellón (46270) Valencia.
• Pay attention at the time of return, since DELICIES DE DEUS will not be responsible or return those products included outside the web https://deliciesdedeus.com
• In accordance with the exceptions contemplated in the right of withdrawal regulated in RDL 1/2007, the return of those products configured to measure (personalized) will not be accepted • The direct cost of the return / exchange of the product will be assumed by the customer as stated in the LGCU.
• In the event that the return / exchange is due to a factory defect of the product, it will be the company that assumes the costs generated by the return. Once the product is received and checked (status, labels, etc.), we will proceed to the return, if applicable.
• The return will be carried out through the same way in which the payment was made except the method Cash on delivery, which will be reimbursed by bank transfer, and in any case, within a period of no more than 14 calendar days from receipt of the returned merchandise.
8.2- EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
According to article 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the right of withdrawal may not apply to the following products:
– Personalized Products: Returns of those personalized articles made according to the specifications commissioned by the consumer are not allowed. Personalized products will be duly indicated on the web and in order to carry them out first, the client must give their prior consent.
– The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and have been unsealed after delivery. This includes:
- OPEN, USED OR UNSEALED PRODUCTS WITH HYGIENIC-SANITARY RISK, such as hygienic sanitary masks unsealed from their protective packaging.
– Other legally contemplated exceptions are not susceptible to this right.
Once the period established for the right of withdrawal (15 calendar days) has expired, without DELICIES DE DEUS having received any type of communication for the partial or total return of the order, it will be deduced that the client accepts the same in full or, where appropriate, on those articles on which you have not exercised your right of withdrawal, and no claim can be applied in this regard, except those derived from the products’ own guarantee.
In case of disagreement, please let us know in order to try to solve the problem in the best possible way.
9- Guarantee Policy
The fact of opening a claim with “DELICIES DE DEUS” does not imply that the product is automatically covered by the guarantee.
DELICIES DE DEUS is the one who ultimately makes the decision as to whether the product (if applicable) is covered by the warranty or not.
Therefore, if it is assessed that the product does not come under warranty, the reason will be informed. From that moment, it is you who will decide whether to assume the costs incurred by the repair (if possible) or whether the product is returned without the incident resolved.
The guarantee does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, use or improper manipulation of the product, nor materials subject to wear and tear due to normal use.
It will be taken into account that the shipping / collection costs generated by a product that does not enter into warranty, they will be assumed by the customer. On the other hand, if the product is covered by the guarantee, it will be “ DELICIES DE DEUS ” who assumes said expenses.
When requesting a guarantee, the customer agrees to:
• That the product has not been tampered with or used improperly.
• Correctly report all problems or defects that your product may have (providing all possible information that must be complete and concise. (All information not included, will not be kept account for the management of the guarantee)
• You should only provide the affected product without including any possible complements thereof, since these may be exposed to deterioration or loss and will not be the responsibility of “DELICIES DE DEUS”.
• Send the product properly packaged to avoid damage during the shipping process.
• Present the sales document of the product to be processed in an essential way. (If you cannot locate it, you can call telephone number: 96 245 23 43 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. or contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
When requesting a guarantee, “ DELICIES DE DEUS ” undertakes to:
• Carry out the management of the guarantee of those incidents that justify its use, it will be opted for the repair, replacement, reduction or return in the legally established terms and being able to contact you to speed up and offer an effective after-sales service.